Whatever your A Level subjects, whether you're in year 12 or 13, if you are interested in studying or having a taste of Law or Criminology as university subjects, below you will find a selection of interesting taster sessions.
The weekly Workshops were held on Wednesday evening in November, 2020.
A different lecturer from a different university gave a 20 minute presentation followed by a 20 minute discussion session on a legal or criminological theme.
- 4 November - 'Revenge Porn and the Law' - Dr Hayley Roberts, Bangor University
- 11 November - 'Catching the thief' - Holly Evans, University of South Wales
- 18 November - Green Criminology - importance of 'environmental harm,' against environmental law cases - Dr Lowri Cunnington Wynn, Aberystwyth University
- 25 November - '"Remembering Your Face": The Right to Privacy and Face-Identification Equipment, The Case of Bridges and the police recording crowds'
- 2 December - 'Key Skills session for the study of Law - communication, analysis, research, persuasion' - Trilby James, Swansea University
- 9 December - Emyr Lewis, Head of Law School, Aberystwyth University
You will be able to click on the link below to join the sessions live on the evening, or you are welcome to REGISTER ahead of the sessions here.