These live revision webinars are organized by the Coleg Cymraeg Cenedlaethol for year 12 and 13 students studying AS / A level Welsh. The sessions will be hosted by lecturers from the Welsh departments of Bangor, Aberystwyth, Swansea and Cardiff universities, with the aim of enhancing your understanding of some of the literature topics you are studying in class.
The sessions will be held in Welsh through Zoom between 4.30-5.15pm on Wednesday afternoons, with the first session on Wednesday 24 March 2021.
- 24th March 2021: Siwan (Saunders Lewis), Dr Manon Wyn Williams, Prifysgol Bangor (Bl.12)
- 14th April 2021: Gwerthfawrogi Llenyddiaeth, Yr Athro Mererid Hopwood, Prifysgol Aberystwyth (Bl.13 + Bl.12)
- 21st April 2021: Y Gŵr Sydd ar y Gorwel (Gerallt Lloyd Owen), Yr Athro Tudur Hallam, Prifysgol Abertawe (Bl.12)
- 28th April 2021: Gwaith Argoed Llwyfain (Taliesin), Dr David Callander, Prifysgol Caerdydd (Bl.13)
- 5th May 2021: Yma y mae fy lle (Gwyn Thomas), Dr Dylan Foster Evans, Prifysgol Caerdydd (Bl.12)
- 12th May 2021: Branwen - 'Efnisien a Bendigeidfran', Yr Athro Peredur Lynch, Prifysgol Bangor (Bl.13)
- 19th May 2021: Moelni (T. H. Parry Williams), Yr Athro Mererid Hopwood, Prifysgol Aberystwyth (Bl.12)
- 26th May 2021: Y Tŵr (Gwenlyn Parry), Dr Hannah Sams, Prifysgol Abertawe (Bl.12)
The link for the event will be emailed to you on the day. Pupils, students, teachers and student teachers welcome.
Remember to follow the @CymraegCCC Twitter account and Instagram @instagymraeg account for more information and news about Welsh as a Subject.
To register, click on the registration form link below: