These live revision webinars are organized by the Coleg Cymraeg Cenedlaethol for year 12 and 13 students studying AS / A Level Welsh (First Language). The sessions will be hosted by lecturers from the Welsh departments of Bangor, Aberystwyth, Swansea and Cardiff universities and other academics, with the aim of enhancing your understanding of some of the literature topics you are studying in class.
The sessions will be held in Welsh through Zoom between 4.30-5.30pm on Wednesday afternoons, with the first session on Wednesday 1 March 2023.
- 1 Mawrth 2023: Dan Gadarn Goncrit (Mihangel Morgan), Dr Miriam Elin Jones, Prifysgol Abertawe (Bl.13)
- 8 Mawrth 2023: Mis Mai a Mis Tachwedd (Dafydd ap Gwilym), Iestyn Tyne (Bl.13)
- 15 Mawrth 2023: Blasu (Manon Steffan Ros), Dr Manon Wynn Davies (Bl.13)
- 23 Mawrth 2023: Un Nos Ola Leuad (Caradog Pritchard), Dr Siwan Rosser, Prifysgol Caerdydd (Bl.13) *Dydd Iau*
- 29 Mawrth 2023: Y Gymraeg mewn cyd-destun, Gruffydd Rhys Davies, Prifysgol Aberystwyth (Bl.13)
- 19 Ebrill 2023: 'Aneirin' (Iwan Llwyd), Dr Elis Dafydd, Prifysgol Bangor (Bl.12)
- 26 Ebrill 2023: 'Preseli' (Waldo Williams), Dr Elan Grug Muse (Bl.12)
- 3 Mai 2023: Ymarfer Papur Gramadeg, Yr Athro Peredur Lynch, Prifysgol Bangor (Bl.12)
The link for the event will be emailed to you on the day or the day before. Pupils, students, teachers and student teachers welcome. You'll be able to contribute or ask questions using the chat.
To register, click on the registration form link below: