This workshop will be helpful to anyone who wants to present information in alternative, and interactive ways, whether as part of a research presentation or in teaching.
- Develop a higher understanding of well-known software
- Taking Microsoft to another level
- Understanding that adopting simple techniques can lead to higher standard
- Managing the software so it works for you, and not 'captivating'
- Create an interactive content page
- Useful tools with the Welsh language
- Translation tools
- Relevant equipment for referencing support
At the end of this workshop, trainees should be able to:
- Create interactive presentations that look and work differently from the ordinary with confidence
- Understand extended techniques for creating projects, long essays and effective reporting
- Consider tying the elements of each project together in an interactive portfolio, and show confidence in this process
Presenter: Dyddgu Hywel
Dyddgu studied BSc (Hons) Design and Technology Secondary Education course leading to Qualified Teacher Status' at Bangor University, she graduated with a first-class honors.
After three enjoyable years as a Design and Technology A Level tutor at Coleg Meirion Dwyfor, she was appointed as a Design and Technology teacher at Rhydywaun Comprehensive School.
She’s now on her seventh year as a senior lecturer in Education at Cardiff Metropolitan University, and has been there for over seven years. Her expertise varies in the effective use of teaching methods, the use of technology, engagement and student health and well-being.