Various online activities and sessions for year 12 students studying Welsh Second Language.
Join us virtually as a class on Thursday afternoon, 8th July from 12.45 - 3pm.
- Creative quiz with poet Aneirin Karadog: A creative quiz where there is no right or wrong answer, only the answer that pleases the critic, Aneirin! An opportunity to work as teams on tasks that challenge your ability to rhyme, compare and shine with creativity in your language!
- A 'Byw yn Gymraeg' Q&A with three young people who use the language in their everyday life - Bronwen Lewis, Nick Yeo and Francesca Sciarrillo
- Music by Bronwen Lewis, the talented singer and songwriter who's recently been using TikTok to share Welsh translations of famous songs
- An opportunity to prepare for Year 13 in a light session by Dr Angharad Naylor, School of Welsh, Cardiff University.
- A brief introduction to the work of the Coleg Cymraeg Cenedlaethol
The link to the registration form is below. For more information or any inquiries, please contact Ffion, the Coleg Cymraeg's Promoting Officer for Welsh as a Subject: email@example.com